ADV Storm Insulate Jacket is a light-padded jacket developed for cross-country ski enthusiasts who keep on skiing even when the temperature drops and the wind blows fiercely across the tracks.
This warm and stretchy cross-country ski jacket features light padding at body and sleeves, quilted wind- and water-resistant polyester at front and back as well as brushed jersey at sides for optimal ventilation. In addition, the jacket comes with elastic jersey at sleeve endings for snug fit around the wrists, brushed jersey at inside collar and two side pockets with zipper.
- Light padding at body and sleeves (40 gsm)
- Quilted wind- and water-resistant polyester at front and back (Durable Water Repellency)
- Brushed, recycled jersey at sides for optimal ventilation
- Elastic jersey at sleeve endings for snug fit around the wrists
- Brushed jersey at inside collar for comfort to skin
- Two side pockets with zippers
- Regular fit