Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
Why Frontiersman and Sabre are trusted by consumers worldwide:
Guaranteed heat in every canister via in-house lab (HPLC guarantee). Contains 1.84% Concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids. 1.0% Capsaicin, 0.84% Major Capsaicinoids.
Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with a range of 30 - 35 feet (9 to 10.5 meters).
Proven - Field tested and proven effective
Environment and Bears - Contains humane, environmentally safe ingredients. Zero ozone depletion potential. Negligible global warming potential.
Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
Dependability when it comes to heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray have an in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time.
- 225g canister
- Glow in dark safety wedge
- Contains 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Capsaicinoids. Total of 1.84% concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids)
- Effective range is 9m to 10.5m or 30-35 feet. (heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time is approximately 7 seconds
- Environmentally friendly ingredients
- Will not cause permanent damage to the animal
- Non-Flammable formula
- 3-4 year shelf life
- Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and in-house HPLC Guarantee to ensure high quality and heat consistency
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- SKU: SBAD-01-X